How do I find an article if I am sitting at a reference area computer?
Last Updated: Feb 11, 2016 | 255 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- Go to the Kean University Library home page http://library.kean.edu
- Click Articles & More to access the Databases and search for articles on your topic of interest.
- The databases are listed alphabetically, by subject, database type, and vendor.
- Select the appropriate database(s).
- When you are off-campus, you will be asked to enter your Kean Google username and password.
If you are uncertain about the best databases to use, check with the librarians at the Reference Desk for assistance or browse the Research Guides for recommendations on subject-focused research resources.