How do I find an article if I am sitting at a reference area computer?
Last Updated: Sep 09, 2018 | 273 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- Go to the Nancy Thompson Library and Learning Commons website http://libguides.kean.edu/Library/Home.
- Click Databases A-Z in the WorldCat Discovery box.
- The databases are listed alphabetically, by subject, database type, and vendor.
- Select the appropriate database.
- When you are off-campus, you will be asked to enter your Kean Google username and password.
If you are uncertain about the best databases to use, check with the librarians at the Reference Desk or browse the Research Guides for recommendations on subject-focused research resources.