How can I access the Mental Measurements Yearbook online through the Kean Library?
Last Updated: Sep 06, 2018 | 410 Views
Topics: Mental Measurements Yearbook
Was this helpful? 2 1
The Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print is available through the EBSCOhost Research Databases. Follow the instructions listed below to access the Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print from off-campus.
- Go to the Nancy Thompson Library and Learning Commons website http://libguides.kean.edu/Library.
- Click Databases A-Z (inside the WorldCat Discovery box) to access the Databases page.
- Click M on the alphabetical menu.
- Click Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print (EBSCOhost).
- When you are off-campus, you will be asked to enter your Kean Google username and password after you click on the database name.