Answered By: Chrisler Pitts Last Updated: Jan 07, 2019 Views: 280
Answered By: Chrisler Pitts
Last Updated: Jan 07, 2019 Views: 280
- Go to the Nancy Thompson Library and Learning Commons website http://libguides.kean.edu/Library/Home.
- Click Databases A-Z in the WorldCat Discovery box.
- The databases are listed alphabetically, by subject, database type, and vendor.
- Select the appropriate database.
- When you are off-campus, you will be asked to enter your Kean Google username and password.
If you are uncertain about the best databases to use, check with the librarians at the Reference Desk or browse the Research Guides for recommendations on subject-focused research resources.