Answered By: Janette Gonzalez Last Updated: Jan 07, 2019 Views: 399
You may access your Library Account through WorldCat Discovery, our new cloud-based library platform. Simply follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the Nancy Thompson Library and Learning Commons home page at http://libguides.kean.edu/Library.
- Locate the WorldCat Discovery box, then either click Advanced Search OR run a keyword, title, or author search using the WorldCat Discovery search window.
- Click the Sign In button, which sits in the top right corner of either the Advanced Search OR search result page.
- Sign in with your Kean Google username and password.
- Click the button showing your name in the top right corner of the screen, then click My Account.
- View the book titles listed as current Checkouts.
- Click the Renew button to extend the loan period for a book.
Please note: You must perform this step 2-3 days before the due date. If the book is overdue or due that same day, please visit or call the Circulation Desk at (908) 737-4629.