Answered By: Craig Anderson Last Updated: Jan 07, 2019 Views: 302
Kean faculty members may put personal books, as well as books from the Main Collection, on reserve for their students to use for two-hour periods within the Nancy Thompson Library and Learning Commons building. Please use the following steps to place books on reserve:
- Go to the Nancy Thompson Library and Learning Commons home page located at http://libguides.kean.edu/Library.
- Move the cursor over the blue Services tab (menu), then click Forms.
- Scroll down, then click Library Reserve Request Form.
- Fill out and print the form.
- Bring the completed form along with the book(s) to the Circulation Desk in the Nancy Thompson Library and Learning Commons.
Please submit reserve materials to the Nancy Thompson Library and Learning Commons at least 2 weeks before your students' usage of the materials. Submitted reserve materials will be processed on a first-come first-serve basis.