Answered By: Craig Anderson Last Updated: Jan 07, 2019 Views: 505
Thanks for your question. The Nancy Thompson Library and Learning Commons provides access to a number of excellent databases for literature, literary criticism, and author biographies.
You may access these databases by taking the following steps:
- Go to the Library’s home page (http://libguides.kean.edu/Library).
- Click Databases A-Z (inside the WorldCat Discovery box) to access the Databases page.
- Click the All Subjects button toward the top left corner of the screen, then scroll down and click Literature/Literary Criticism, which will lead you to a list of databases recommended for access to articles on literature and literary criticism.
- Click a database name to access and begin searching for articles. For instance, the following databases are listed as "Best Bets" and will enable you to access full-text scholarly articles:
- Literature Resource Center (Gale Cengage Learning)
- Literature Online (ProQuest)
- MLA International Bibliography (EBSCOhost)
I hope that this helps! For additional assistance, please contact a reference librarian:
- Stop by the Reference Desk in the Nancy Thompson Library and Learning Commons during reference desk hours.
- Call (908) 737-4629 during reference desk hours and ask to speak to a reference librarian.
- Submit your question using a special E-mail form
- TXT your question to (908) 287-7629
- Tweet your question to @keanlibrary