Answered By: Chrisler Pitts Last Updated: Aug 08, 2019 Views: 288
Answered By: Chrisler Pitts
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2019 Views: 288
- Go to the Nancy Thompson Library Learning Commons website http://libguides.kean.edu/Library/Home.
- Click Databases A-Z (below the Search Resources box).
- The databases are listed alphabetically, by subject, database type, and vendor.
- Select the appropriate database.
- When you are off-campus, you will be asked to enter your Kean Google username and password.
If you are uncertain about the best database(s) to use, check with the librarians at the Reference Desk or browse the Research Guides for recommendations on subject-focused research resources.