Answered By: Chrisler Pitts Last Updated: Jun 21, 2023 Views: 344
Answered By: Chrisler Pitts
Last Updated: Jun 21, 2023 Views: 344
- Go to the Nancy Thompson Learning Commons website https://libguides.kean.edu/NTLC
- Click Databases A-Z (below the Search WorldCat Discovery box).
- The databases are listed alphabetically by subject, database type, and vendor.
- Select the appropriate database.
- You will be asked to enter your Kean Google username and password when you are off-campus.
If you are uncertain about the best database(s) to use, check with the librarians at the Reference Desk or browse the Research Guides for recommendations on subject-focused research resources.