Answered By: Chrisler Pitts Last Updated: Sep 09, 2019 Views: 368
Answered By: Chrisler Pitts
Last Updated: Sep 09, 2019 Views: 368
Go to the Nancy Thompson Library Learning Commons website http://libguides.kean.edu/NTLC
- Click Periodicals A-Z ( below the Search Resources box).
- Type the periodical title in the search box.
- Click Search.
- If the periodical title appears in the results list with a Full Text Access link, this means that full-text online articles are available for the date range indicated through the database(s) listed immediately below the title. Click the database(s) listed below the title to access the full text content. If you are off-campus, you will be asked to type your Kean Google username and password in a login box.
- If the periodical title does not appear on the list, check with a librarian to verify that you are using the correct title for the periodical. If the library does not subscribe to the periodical, you may request a copy of a desired article by using Interlibrary Loan (see below).
- When the Library does not own a book, periodical, or other item that you need, you may request that the item be sent from another lending library. You will be notified when books and other items (such as DVDs, CDs, or microfilm/fiche) are available for pick up at the Circulation Desk. Copies of articles and book chapters will be emailed to you.