Answered By: Craig Anderson
Last Updated: Jan 07, 2019     Views: 1161

When the Library does not own a book, periodical, or other item (such as DVD, CD, or microfilm/fiche) that you need, you may request that the material be sent from another lending library. You will be notified when books and other items are available for pick up at the Circulation Desk in the Nancy Thompson Library and Learning Commons. Copies of periodical articles and book chapters will be emailed to you.

You can access the online Interlibrary Loan forms from the Nancy Thompson Library and Learning Commons home page. Move the cursor over the blue Services tab (menu), click Interlibrary Loan, then select the appropriate form:

Simply fill out the form, then click Submit.

Another option would be to borrow a book in person from another New Jersey academic library. Click the link below for VALE Reciprocal Borrowing Program for information about the program, access to the application form, and links to VALE member library catalogs.

Contact Us




Email Us: