Answered By: Chrisler Pitts Last Updated: Jun 19, 2023 Views: 389
Follow the steps listed below to find books in the Nancy Thompson Learning Commons (NTLC).
- Go to the Nancy Thompson Learning Commons website located at https://libguides.kean.edu/NTLC.
- Locate the Search WorldCat Discovery box, type your keywords in the search window and select the Books tab.
- Click Search.
- Browse the search results list. Records for available items will indicate Held by: Kean University Nancy Thompson Library and will display access options like the ones listed below:
- View eBook (electronic book)
- Available Nancy Thompson Library Main Collection (print book – note Call Number)
- Available Nancy Thompson Library Reference Collection (print book – note Call Number)
- Available Nancy Thompson Library Juvenile Collection (print book – note Call Number)
- When you click View eBook, you must log in with your Kean Google email username and password (when prompted).
- Also, in the Search Tools column, you may click the checkbox next to Kean University Nancy Thompson Library to limit your results to items held by our library. If you do not click this checkbox, you may discover items held by other libraries but not by Kean University. If you are interested in accessing any of these non-Kean items, click the book's title, click the Request Item through Interlibrary Loan button, then fill out and submit the form.
If you need help navigating WorldCat Discovery, please stop by the Access Services (Circulation) Desk, and a library staff member will assist you.
Note: The Main Collection books are housed on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Nancy Thompson Learning Commons. Check with a library staff member if you need help finding a book.