Answered By: Linda Cifelli Last Updated: May 16, 2023 Views: 19
Pivot-RP (produced by ExLibris) is a database that provides access to information about worldwide funding opportunities. In addition, Pivot-RP features a directory of researchers for collaboration as well as a listing of conferences for presentation and publishing opportunities.
New Kean users should create a free personal Pivot-RP account in order to be able to track funding opportunities, share funding opportunities; save searches, receive automatic funding alerts, edit your profile, and more.
Please follow the steps listed below to create your Pivot-RP account:
- Visit the Nancy Thompson Learning Commons website.
- Click the Databases A-Z link.
- Click the link for Pivot-RP (ExLibris) (VALE) on the alphabetical databases menu.
- Click Create an account.
- Click the Use Email Address/Create Password option. (Note: please do not click the Use Institutional Login Credentials option, since you will not see Kean University listed on the institution menu.)
- Complete the registration form, using your Kean University email address as your "Institution Email" and selecting Kean University from the "Affiliated Member Institution" drop-down menu.
- Click Create my account.
- Once you submit your registration form, you will receive an email message with an account verification URL. Click the URL to confirm your registration information and then proceed to login to your new account.
After creating your Pivot-RP account and signing in for the first time, Pivot-RP will likely pull up a list of potential profiles for you and will ask you to claim your profile by selecting This is me. You can then edit your profile.
You could also click Create Your Profile (if necessary) and follow the steps provided.
By claiming or creating your profile, you are enabling Pivot-RP to send you funding recommendations that match the content and preferences listed in your profile. In addition, you can customize your profile, so that you will be sure to receive funding recommendations targeted to your evolving research interests.
Email Us: email@example.com